Special Recent Posts
To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. I should be unwilling to take the life of a lamb for the sake of the human body —
Vegan Cheese Bread
Since I became vegan I try to adapt my old non-vegan recipes to my compassionate way of life. In Brazil, it is common to have Cheese Bread when you are doing a Barbecue’s and it is delicious with a little hint of garlic and spring onions. So after I found the right ingredients I create my own version of Vegan Cheese Bread. I hope that you enjoy. You can use a barbecue or an oven to make it.
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tbsp of Egg Free Mayo
- 2 Tbsp of vegan margarine
- 3 Tbsp of Soya cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Spring onions roughly chopped
- 1 French Baguette (Vegan)
- With the exception of the baguette, add all ingredients in food processor and process until a smooth paste.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthways and spread the paste.
- You can then use your barbecue or a oven grill for 5 minutes or the bread is golden and toasted.
- Serve hot.