Special Recent Posts
I think if you want to eat more meat you should kill it yourself and eat it raw so that you are not blinded by the hypocrisy of having it processed for you. —
Vegan Cheese Bread
Since I became vegan I try to adapt my old non-vegan recipes to my compassionate way of life. In Brazil, it is common to have Cheese Bread when you are doing a Barbecue’s and it is delicious with a little hint of garlic and spring onions. So after I found the right ingredients I create my own version of Vegan Cheese Bread. I hope that you enjoy. You can use a barbecue or an oven to make it.
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tbsp of Egg Free Mayo
- 2 Tbsp of vegan margarine
- 3 Tbsp of Soya cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Spring onions roughly chopped
- 1 French Baguette (Vegan)
- With the exception of the baguette, add all ingredients in food processor and process until a smooth paste.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthways and spread the paste.
- You can then use your barbecue or a oven grill for 5 minutes or the bread is golden and toasted.
- Serve hot.